|• State of the art systems
• Continually updated
• Not limited based on payroll size
• Accurate & Secure
|• Easy to use solutions
• Access to HR Call Center
• Expert support & advice
• Included with services
|• Directly integrated with payroll
• Convenience of benefits enrollment, management & data all in one place
|See More >||See More >||See More >|
Auburn, California - November 15, 2013
Its features include:
- Online job board syndication and premium paid job placements
- Ability to post jobs through social media sites
- Company careers page that integrates easily into existing company website
- A rich administrative interface
- Communication tools
- Criminal background checks
- Customized questionnaires and ranking tools
“HR Ledger is committed to providing great services and products to our customers that will help them grow and compete in the 21st century,” said Malcolm Frost, CEO.
“HiringThing is a great addition to our payroll and HR services. We are confident using HiringThing will help our clients reduce time, save money and focus on growing their business.
HR Ledger, Inc. is a payroll and benefits administration outsourcing company dedicated to helping small to midsize employers manage their administrative tasks and remain compliant with all the continually changing laws and regulations.
HR Ledger is primarily referral-driven and utilizes a variety of business service professional networks including insurance agents/brokers, HR and business consultants, accountants and bookkeepers, and contractors with prevailing wage.
HR Ledger’s unique approach helps employers mitigate risk and litigation, reduces time and expense, and provides personal service and support.
- HR News
- Employer Shopping Mall
- Press Release – HR Ledger Acquires Pay Partners, Inc.
- HR Three Minute Audit
- Human Resources Humor – Working Remotely
- Press Release – E-Comp & HR Ledger Team Up
- Human Resources Humor – My Resume
- Press Release – Pay and Deduction Scheduling Now Available
- Human Resources Humor – Sick Leave